Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My arms are sore!

Yesterday morning, we hosted a free Zumba and a free Pilates class at WIM with our new instructor Marla.  Let me tell you, it was tough but so much fun!  Marla had abundant energy that made both classes seem easy, but we all were working up a serious sweat.  The Zumba class was so much fun; I will definitely be taking it in January and you should too!  The Pilates class was very challenging for me since I am a weakling when it comes to muscle strength (especially my arms!).  Despite the challenge it presented, I felt invigorated and energized after the class.  I am sorry if you missed these free classes because they were great!  Come to the grand opening in January and try them out again for free.  If you register for class while at the event you'll recieve a 10% discount on classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment