Saturday, January 15, 2011

Classes Back in Session!

We are almost through the first week of classes in this session and it has definitely been a crazy one.  Between processing registrations, teaching class, and answering both students' and instructors' questions, I am beat (my fellow WIM owners have even more work to do than me!).  It is very exciting to me, because although my brain feels like it is going to explode, I am starting to feel that we can really make the studio successful.  It is going to take a lot of work and effort, but everyday we make connections with creative and supportive people who are nothing but encouraging.  Doing work for the studio really makes me appreciate every single student who comes to class and has taught me a lot about going with the flow.  Things aren't always going to according to plan, but so far the results from these changes have turned out to be better.

Okay, I'll stop babbling about my sappy feeling about the studio.  But seriously, thank you for reading this blog and thank you for being so supportive of our efforts.  It means the world (no pun or wordplay intended) to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment