Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Grand Opening!

WOW.  That is all I can say about our Grand Opening.  It was so much fun and we had such a wonderful turnout for both the mini-workshops and the performance.  Every instructor did a fabulous job and the feedback we received about the lessons was very positive.  I am very sorry if you missed it because it just seemed like all of the stars aligned to make the day so successful and fun.  As an owner, I was busy all day long, but I did get to take Yashmin's Zumba class and it was some of the most fun I've had dancing in a long time; I cannot recommend it enough!  My BellyGroove demonstrations were quite a hit too, if I do say so myself :)  Overall, the event gave me the hope that we might just be able to pull this whole studio thing off!  What we have to offer is valuable and it showed to everyone who attended.

3069907_orig.jpg
Dancing up a storm in Yashmin's Zumba demo!

Now that the Grand Opening celebration has come and gone, it is time for classes to start!  Of course, we had to cancel Monday and Tuesday because of the dang winter weather :(  Nevertheless, this session is going to be wonderful and there is still time to sign up for classes!  We need your support to make this venture a success and I guarantee you that you will not find a better class experience in the area.


2561665_orig.jpg
Ribbon Cutting with the Mayor of Morrisville and other chamber members!
(In which for some reason I look like a giant :D )

No comments:

Post a Comment