Thursday, November 18, 2010

Class of the Week: Bodywork

It is time once again to talk about the featured class of the week!  This one is an especially good one for ANYONE to take.  That's right, I mean you!  The Bodywork class is taught by Glenn on Thursdays from 11:30-12:30.  What is bodywork, you ask?  Well, I am not an expert on it by any means, but from the class I attended Glenn described it as a way of learning how to move and stretch your body in the most optimal way possible.  The class is made up of various exercises that help you to rethink the way you approach movement so that you find the least strenuous and most efficient ways to use your body.  It is sooooo relaxing!  After class, I felt really light and energized, so I can only imagine what attending a whole session could do.  Bodywork is perfect for people working in RTP to come to during their lunch break.  What could be better break from your workday than a session of bodywork and lunch at Neomonde?

Sign up today and come see for yourself what bodywork is all about!  You definitely won't be disappointed!

Even my crazy dog Rosie is relaxed after bodywork!

No comments:

Post a Comment