Friday, November 26, 2010

Ugh...too much Turkey!

Did anyone else totally pig out on Thanksgiving?  Because I know I did, and it was totally worth it.  I was compelled to make 3 pies for our family of 5 people because I love to bake, but now the leftovers are calling to me.  Must...not....eat pie...for breakfast!  The season of delicious food and overeating is now fully under way!  Especially in my family, because we have two November birthdays in addition to Thanksgiving.  So we have cake, then pie, then cake again, then all of the holiday delights!


pear-pie-ck-223320-l.jpg
This is one of the pies I made.  It was so fraking tasty!

Why am I babbling about food so much?  Because nothing goes better with eating copious amounts of food than exercise!  Come drop into a class and shimmy away the food coma.  Our new floors will be fully installed and practically begging for dancers to test it out.  If you know, like me, that you won't be able to resist the culinary delights of the season, go ahead and register for our January classes now or ask for a WIM gift certificate and feel good knowing that you will get back in shape for in the new year.

This year I am thankful for all of our wonderful students and supporters who are helping us make this dream of having a dance studio into a reality.  Thank you for believing in us and coming along on with us on this journey!

1 comment: