Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The studio is officially open!

We have opened our doors and classes will be commencing!  I can't wait until I teach my first class on Thursday, I have been looking forward to it for months.  Here are some pictures to tide you over until you visit:

View from the entrance
I will of course be standing there just like that to welcome you in.  Either that or I can make a wax figure or cardboard cut-out to put there instead.  Wait, that might be a little creepy...










Here is a view from the back of the studio to give you a sense of what the space is like














We get a lot of light in during the day, so we will probably need to invest in some better window coverings  when it starts to get warmer out.  But the sunlight is very pretty and nice on an fall day.

I particularly like our dressing room (don't mind my reflection in the mirror)

The whole back room is very pretty.  That dressing room seems like a good place to take a nap...maybe I'll go take one now...zzzzzzzzzzzz...















Oh sorry, I fell asleep!  I'll work extra hard to make up for it.


See, I am typing and talking on the phone at the same time!  There isn't anything on the computer screen?  Oops, minor details.

Well, I hope you join us for classes and I'll post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment